K-6 general classroom teaching in a classical public charter school.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary responsibility of this position is being the instructional and classroom leader of students in a classroom. The curriculum is a classical, liberal arts program based around Singapore math, Riggs Phonics, and the Core Knowledge Sequence.
Qualifications and Skills
Classroom teaching experience helpful but not required. NM teaching license required. (Note: A valid NM internship license can be obtained with no prior experience.)
Full benefits available.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The following job positions are for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Elementary Teacher Kindergarten – 4th Grade
- Middle School Teachers for English, Language Arts and Science
- Elementary Art Teacher Kindergarten – 4th Grade
- Elementary Physical Education (PE) Teacher Kindergarten – 4th Grade
- Coaches and Assistant Coaches (stipend positions) for Grades 4/5 and 6/7